Sunday, 4 December 2016

Berlin... Addicted to pretzels




















A look back at Berlin, a wonderful place with a chilled atmosphere. I spent a few days here back in the summer. It was my first time in Germany and it definitely won't be my last. Here are my thoughts on Berlin... First off, what a cool vibe the city has. Everyone is just so relaxed and friendly. The city has some pretty nice architecture; take the Reichstag for example and my favourite building of all, the cathedral. It looks amazing and sits just along the river. The food.... mmmm. I lived off pretzels and tried my first currywurst, so delicious. Just outside of Berlin is a place called Potsdam. I spent the day here. It's a lovely little place with quiet tree lined streets and beautiful buildings. A great place to visit if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of Berlin. If you aren't afraid of heights and would love to see more of the city, relax at a rooftop bar or visit the television tower where you can see spectacular views across Berlin! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment