Friday, 15 April 2016

Take a look inside - The beautiful interior of the Casa Loma in Toronto, Canada.







 
 
During my visit to Toronto, I went to the Casa Loma and explored the wonderful grounds of the castle or really fancy house built like a castle should I say? An act of love of course. I didn't know what to expect before going inside but I must say the architecture from the outside was very pretty, even the walk up the hill to the castle was pretty with the autumn leaves falling on the ground. Room by room, the Casa Loma just got more and more breath-taking! Recognise it? The casa Loma has been a popular place to film. You may recognise it in a scene from the vow...
Just look at that detail. Everything I would love my house to be. The furniture looks so grand. Every little detail is beautifully carved out. It has a very French style to it, Very classic, something out of the renaissance period, I love it. If you're in Toronto this is a must see, A nice way to spend some of the day listening to the history and taking it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment