Monday, 2 March 2015

When in doubt, throw on a great coat and feel fabulous

 


 

 





Okay so it was freezing cold in the city last week. So it meant I got to wrap up warm.... kinda. This is now one of my most favourite coats! I got it In December from coast and I love it, the lace detail and faux fur add so much glam, not to mention the fit is perfect. Something I always keep in mind is if you're not sure what to wear, throw on a fabulous coat and your favourite pair of shoes and you can look and feel instantly fabulous! The top I am wearing is from Miss Selfridge, I love the ruffles. The leather look skirt is from H&M.  The bag is from New Look. I'm really into box clutch's at the moments. I think they look great in the day, not just for a night out. My ankle boots are from Kurt Geiger ofcourse!

No comments:

Post a Comment