Thursday, 5 March 2015

Topshop Top Picks




A fashion look from March 2015 featuring Topshop, gray t shirt and biker jacket. Browse and shop related looks.



 
Whenever I am out shopping, without fail I will always go into Topshop. If there's a Tophop I'm there! It's my first thought when I'm after something new for my wardrobe. I am a self confessed Topshopaholic. Seems as I'm there so often, I thought I'd share with you my Topshop top picks! Things that have caught my eye whilst looking around.

1. Topshop cotton trench coat
Okay, now I bought this for myself last week so ofcourse it's  top pick! I'd been after a trench coat for a while and this one is just perfect! It's a classic style and it's definitely worth buying, a fashion staple which will never go out of style!

2. Orange biker jacket by Goldie
This one I spotted online, it's right on trend! Orange is always an in colour around spring time. This jacket would give a pop of colour to any basic oufit and would look super cool and trendy with a pair of skinny jeans! It's a lightweight material which means it's wearable on warmer days.

3. Moto black denim dungarees
I'm a lover of dungarees. I think these black ones are really stylish and would look great dressed up or dressed down, wear them with a nice pair of flats and a stripped top for a super chic effortless look.

4. High crown fedora hat
I love statement hats and this one is a must this season, a perfect piece as we head into spring, stylish but will also keep you warm! A floppy hat looks pretty on everyone, and can add that wow factor to a simple outfit!

5. Magnum ankle boots
I've been looking at these boots for a while now and I love everything about them! The shape, the colour, the simplicity.

6. Got my eye on you motif tee
I like this tee and I'm really into grey at the moment. A grey tee looks awesome with skinny jeans and ankle boots for an off duty look! This tee is is just too cute.

7. Moto bleach authentic ripped jeans
I love everything about these jeans. They have that vintage look to them, bleached denim sand ripped. You can't go wrong, as we move away from our dark denim into something a little more lighter.

8.  Zip through pinny dress
I keep looking at this dress every time I'm in topshop. Pinny dresses are right on trend at the moment and this one is really caught my eye. I love the colour and the way it zips up straight down the middle.

9. Leather wrist strap clutch
A cute little bag, perfect for day or night. Mint blue is one of my favourite colours to wear around spring, it's so fresh. I am loving croc design on this bag. It's so simple and pretty.

10. Fringe ankle boots
Now these are a must this season, with fringe parading up and down the catwalk you'll be wanting to parade a bit of fringe too! A soft suede with fringe detail, these boots are perfect if you're channelling your inner bohemian beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment