Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Staying warm in the City


 






 
 
Another look from last week, last Saturday to be precise! Lately I find myself mixing together a lot of brown with denim. I think it's a great combo! Especially as we head into spring. Trying to stay warm and casual, I opted for my faux fur coat from Miss Selfridge as it still feels a lot like winter. Okay my shirt is not denim, but almost looks it, instead its a super soft cotton, which is great if you want to feel a little more comfortable, as well something lighter is ideal for spring. My favourite pair of high waisted skinnies are from Topshop, my go to for high street jeans; great quality and comfort! My necklace is from Forever21 and my bag is by Jasper Conran.  Now for my favourite part of the outfit - the boots! My newest addition to my ever expanding shoe collection.... These knee high leather boots are from Topshop! I can't get enough of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment