Thursday, 4 December 2014

Turning 21 in paradise




So i spent last week doing what i do best, exploring somewhere new, and the destination on the map was Mexico. Not only that, last week i hit one of those 'milestones' in life. I turned 21! It's official I've been on this planet for 21 years. Wow. My birthday was on the 26th November and what better place to spend it other than Mexico. I'd always wanted to go to Mexico, not just because i absolutely love Mexican food, but because it's  a place which had always interested me. I spent the week eating lots of tacos and exploring the Yucatan peninsular which had so many beautiful sites and was full of history and culture. It was an experience i'll always remember. Mexico is so vibrant and full of colour! Exactly how i would like to remember my birthday....

I'm always at my happiest when travelling or standing somewhere new amerced in a different  culture and surroundings. You definitely learn a lot whilst travelling, whether it's a new language or a new skill. It gives you so much freedom and the feeling that you can do and achieve anything  you set your mind to. I feel as if I've grown as a person. Seeing new sites and experiencing new things really puts life int perspective. You definitely should seize the day and make the most of everyday. Travelling is a great way to meet new people and make new memories. So travel often and eat lots of amazing food and take lots of pictures along the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment