Sunday, 19 October 2014

Effortless








You know those days when you just throw on anything without giving it  second thought? Well that was one of those days. I don't know about you but i find the less thought i put into an outfit, the more i like it.  Sometimes thats the best way to be, spontaneous. Sometimes i really like to mix it up and wear the most strangest of combos, which tend to really work. But here i opted for something  little more low key and simple. I always think when in doubt wear black. You can never go wrong wearing black. I'm much more prefer autumn/ winter fashion to sring/ summer... there's more to work with. So i'm rather pleased it's cold enough to wear my faux fur gilet from miss selfridges. I'm ready to start layering up and adding on the accessories! My black skinny jeans are by Topshop. My top is from Dorothy Perkins and my hat and bag are both from Newlook. 


2 comments:

  1. I love wearing black also! A black outfit always looks nice, chic and put together! Love the faux fur vest!

    xx, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the "Black" rule!
    I'll stop wearing black until they make a darker colour.
    By the way nice outfit :)not just simple but so fashionable xxo

    ReplyDelete