Sunday, 26 October 2014

Cold Colours
















These pictures were taken just a few days ago. There was a chill in the air and it really was feeling like autumn so I opted for one of my favourite looks. You'll always find me in sheer tights and ankle boots during the colder months. It's one of my go to styles especially paired with a leather skirt and fur, I love that look. The different textures put together make for an interesting outfit. I love how bold  and eye catching this faux fur coat is - not your usual colour. The newest addition to this outfit and my forever growing shoe collection are these leather  ankle boots which I bought just last week from River Island. I must say, I'm rather happy I got them. I'd been wanting a grey pair of ankle boots for a while and I just feel you can pair these with a lot of looks. Even though they don't have a platform they are still really comfortable to walk in and could definitely be worn for long hours out shopping as i did. The little details I wore... Chains. I really like the look of chains on an outfit. I think it looks so cool! So I wore a bundle of chains around my neck and a rather large chain on my bag. Why not. If you like it, wear it.... 



3 comments:

  1. great outfit!
    http://mairanoir.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with your hair colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the lovely comments girls :) x

    ReplyDelete