Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Blue lace








I remember finding this dress in a boutique , and realising right there that i needed this dress. I didn't quite simply 'want' this dress, I needed it, well atleast thats how i felt. Do you ever get like that over clothes? I knew i couldn't leave the store without it. It has to best fashion purchase ive made to this day. I know i quite often say that some items of clothing are my favourite things in my wardrobe, but this dress really is. Without a doubt, it's the most beautiful thing i own. Look at that lace! It just looks so elegant and looks even more amazing on. The navy blue colour is so striking. Everything about this dress is so perfect. I particularly love the simplicity and the style. Considering i absolutly adore this dress, i've only ever worn it twice. Maybe i'll wear it if i go to a big fancy party or event, After all you do feel super special wearing this. It has that 'hollywood glamour' feel to it, which i love.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful dress!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is the most stunning dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I had the figure to pull off a dress that beautiful. It looks amazing on you.
    www.thevegantaff.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress suits you incredibly! The fit, the style, the color! You look beautiful in it! It's very elegant and sophisticated! I love the constrast between the color of the dress and your hair!

    xx, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete