Friday, 26 September 2014

That little black dress

















I couldn't help but share this look with you all... even though though these pictures are from a few months back. This dress has to be one of my all time favourite things in my wardrobe. I love this little black dress from Topshop! I kept this look so simple as i wanted all the focus to be on the dress, as it already polka dot. The great thing about this dress is that its so versatile. I love the way the bow along the neckline gives this dress a formal look. I think its so pretty and the sweetheart silhouette and mesh just adds so much style! The boots are also from Topshop and the bright white coat... thats from La Redoute. I'm really into monochrome colours at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. This dress is so nice on you! I'm into monochrome too :) x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete