Sunday, 21 September 2014

Summer Sailing









 There's no better way to get back into blogging than with an outfit post! So here is one of my favourite looks from the summer. After looking through images taken on my camera i stumbled upon these pictures from a day out at the beach, on one of those rare occasions where Britain actually sees some sun! Okay so the sun may not be visible here because it had already begun setting by this time, but i still thought i'd share this look with you as i love the dungarees i'm wearing! I got them near the begining of summer from Topshop and i'm pretty sure they're still available now, which is cool as you can transition them from summer to fall, just add some knee high socks, some cute little ankle booties, a chunky knit cardie and you're good to go! My stripy crop top is also from Topshop. I fell inlove with it when i saw it, its perfect for summer and i love the delicate flower detail. My espadrilles are also from Topshop, i bought them around the same time as the dugarees and crop top. So i just realised most of my outfit is from Topshop including my sunglasses! My bag is from Newlook and my necklace is from Dorothy Perkins. As summer is coming to an end i'd love to know what your favourite summer memory is!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! I have that top in white and pink :)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete