Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Some days are grey












Today was a very grey day, quite a few shades of it actually. It just so happened that the colour of my outfit matched the sky. Grey is my current 'go-to' colour at the moment. I'm currently loving these charcoal grey jeans i picked up in the summer from H&M on sale for only £7! Amazing. I'd been after the perfect pair of grey skinny jeans and i've found them. I particularly love the double zip just below the pocket. My top is from Newlook. I just love the skull design. The blazer is also a from Newlook. I love that tshirt and blazer look, i think it's a great combination! These boots are my favourite boots ever, if i could buy enough pairs to last me a lifetime, i would. They're from Topshop and i  adore them, the shape, the colour, the style... and the fact that they're super comfy and easy to walk in! Now i didn't get a close up of the boots whilst i was out, so here's one i took later on. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment