Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Vintage Levi's and Leather






 
 
 
It was finally beginning to feel like spring yesterday, so I ditched the heavy coat and tights for something a little more... cooler. Here I am wearing one of my most favourite leather look dresses from Topshop. It's so simple but just adds so much style. I quite like the way it is not fitted in the slightest and just looks so effortless, but still stands out. Because there was still a bit of a breeze I wore my vintage Levi's oversized denim jacket. This jacket was definitely a great find. It adds just a little retro feel, I'm sure it must be from the 80's or 90's anyway! Levi's are my go-to when it comes to denim and I think this jacket just goes so well. My most recent purchase - the leather ankle boots. I love them! I think I've developed some kind of ankle boot addiction over the past few months. Ankle boots have always been my go-to shoe but recently it seems to be the only kind of shoes I buy and wear. These ones are from Topshop. Not only do the look great on, but they look great on my wall of shoes. Yes I do keep my shoes displayed prettily from floor to ceiling on shelves and yes I have way to many shoes! To add a little detail I wore a gold coloured bar necklace... oh and my oversized round sunglasses as the sun was in my eyes!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Great purchase, lucky you!

    bisous from Paris! :)

    ps: you have great hair!

    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for reading my blog! What a lovely comment, and great blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your style :3 great blog, love!

    xx, Jane

    ReplyDelete