Thursday, 17 April 2014

Slip-ons With A Kiss









These pictures were taken last week, A casual day consisting of lunch and shopping. I dug out a pair of Vans  slip-ons i had not worn in very long time, infact i had only worn them about twice before then. I guess i just didn't know how to style such a bold print on shoes. Since seeing slip-ons everywhere i decided to give these shoes another go... and i'm so glad i did! I think they're such a cute girly twist on the classic slip-ons. Oh and might i add these Vans are super comfortable! The perfect trendy shoe for when you're on the go! To go with the casual look i wore ripped denim jeans from Miss Selfridge to add to the skater chick vibes. My chiffon blouse is from Forever 21, I love the little gold detail on the collar and how the pretty pink blouse goes so well with the shoes. My white coat is from La Redoute, I think it looks great on those slightly cold spring days. The white just brightens up any outfit. I wore my favourite Topshop backpack and ring from Accessorize. This has to be one of my current favourite looks, pretty yet cool. I'll definitely be wearing these slip-ons more often.

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree!! The pink trouser really fits perfectly to the slippers :)

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit dear :)
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog :) I'm following you on bloglovin, hope maybe you'll follow back :*

    http://mixijewelrybox.blogspot.com/2014/04/baby-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow you back! :)
    I have at least one new post a day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog Charlotte, followed you on bloglovin pose follow me back 'The Ultimate Life Blog'. I truly love how you put this outfit together, pairing the slip one with that very cute top and coat, simply brought out the cuteness of the entire outfit!!

    -Frederica
    www.fredericaehimen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Charlotte. I nominated you for Liebster award. For questions and details come to my channel. I really love your sense of style. Love, Nina

    http://fashionomicall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Charlotte, I have just nominated you for a Liebster award! I hope you are excited because I was to nominate you! Check out all the rules and everything here. http://aoifemarie98.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/liebster-award-aoifemarie98/

    ReplyDelete