Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Kate Moss for Topshop Collection

Just as quick post.The moment we have all been waiting for. A sneak peak into the Kate Moss for Topshop Collection! This was something I was super excited about as I love Topshop, and Kate Moss is just fabulous. I can already tell from looking at the pictures that the collection is going to be beautiful! Although it will be so much better once we get out hands on these stylist pieces. My first thoughts are... wow. This collection is just perfect. I love that she has combined different styles so there is a look every fashionista will love! I love all the fringe. The different fabrics and attention to detail is so pretty! There is definitely a few items I have my eye on, okay a lot! What are your first thoughts and favourite pieces?








Image Source: HapersBazaare

No comments:

Post a Comment