Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Fur Coat And Ankle Boots -Olsen Stlye

 
 





 
 
 
Even though it's almost spring, it's still pretty chilly outside, so I wore my favourite fur coat for a day of shopping and then Chinese food! Fur coats are my favourite kinda coats. I adore them, Not just because they keep you super warm and cosy but they are also a classic, a staple piece which I think is great to have in your wardrobe. It's definitely something worth investing in. (fuax or vintage fur) The one I'm wearing is from Miss Selfridge, a blonde kinda colour. I think todays look was slightly inspired by the Olsen twins. I love them! They are definitely my style icons.
 The mustard jumper I am wearing is also from Miss Selfridge, another favourite of mine. I love the detail. Mustard is one of my favourite colours to wear. My black high waisted jeans are from Topshop.  The bag is from New Look. It's my current go to bag at the moment. I've used it nearly everyday since I got in in December, so expect to see more of it! And as for my black and gold booties - they are from River Island. Ankle boots are definitely my go to shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment