Friday, 7 March 2014

ASOS Rotating Globe Adventure Watch






























This has to be the most perfect watch for that global traveller girl. Not only is it super stylish and on trend but it is also very inexpensive at only £22.00 from ASOS! As you already will know map print designs are very popular right now and this is a perfect key piece to accessorise your outfit. I have been wearing this watch constantly since I bought it, and I absolutely love it. I rarely wore watches until now. I had been on the hunt for a map print watch for so long, just looking for that perfect one! I never saw one that just stood out to me as lot of them just looked very similar... And then I came across this! I love everything about it! Form the gold hardware, to the map, its so pretty. Which made me want it the most was the rotating plane and the quote 'The adventure begins' which I thought was just so exciting! The world really is like one big adventure, So travel and explore the world. Be brave and independent. Feel free and alive... You decide where you go, but anything can happen!

1 comment:

  1. this is super pretty! *jealous*
    nice blog! :)
    xo
    Alice

    http://alicesbeautymadness.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete